Our ERP Comes fully equipped with all the attachments required to process multi-currency accounts receivable, multi-location inventory, multi-currency accounts payable, as well as bank accounts and general accounting.
All attachments have safety guards to ensure that no damage can occur to the data.
It is engineered from the finest materials, being written entirely in PHP. Meticulous attention to detail and careful design has resulted in processing speed and power.
- Users can be defined with access to only certain options.
- Incorrect entry of password blocks the account until reset by the System Administrator.
- Pages can be encrypted using SSL.
- Users can be defined to see only certain modules on the main menu.
- Customer orders can be entered and maintained and referenced back to the customer's order number.
- The cumulative quantity on order for a stock item shows as a demand in stock status inquiries.
- The cumulative quantity on order for assembly items shows the demand against its components in the stock status inquiries.
- The quantity of the order left to invoice is maintained and updated for invoices and credit notes raised
against the order.
- The orders entered can be invoiced directly with little or no additional input.
- Multiple dispatches are possible from a single order. Order retains references to each dispatch.
- Differences from the order are logged when dispatches are not the same as the ordered quantities for reporting delivery in full on time.
- Pricing automatically returned based on the customer sales type, branch and currency.
- Quantity break discounts across a range of products are automatically calculated based on a discount
- Packing slips printable on laser or pre-printed stationery.
- User selectable inventory location to pick from.
- Automatic freight calculations based on shipping method and delivery address. Orders calculate weight and cubic based on item unit weight and cubic.
- Free form entry of delivery addresses - defaulting to the customer branch physical address.
- Complex taxes, different rates depending on the branch to ship to and the inventory location shipping from as well as the item.
- Overdues inquiry that takes into account delivery days to the customer's branch and the actual user definable) payment terms applicable to the customer, supported by detailed inquiry of actual invoices overdue.
- Full on-screen inquiry on a customer's account, complete with invoice details and narrative which appeared on the invoice. Drill down to source document - invoice or credit note.
- Inquiries on payments received will show how a payment was allocated to invoices and the difference on exchange attributable to each invoice.
- Full integration with stock records and general ledger - a full trail of journals for each transaction is maintained - a drill down to the general ledger transactions for each transaction on a customers account is available from the customer inquiry page.
- Flexible general ledger postings for sales and if required as well cost of sales based on sales area and product category. General ledger integration is optional.
- Open item - full analysis of the outstanding balance is maintained and printed on statements for maximum information to the customer.
- Statements can show transactions settled this month or only outstanding transactions as at the date of printing.
- Flexible user definable sales analysis reports to pdf or spreadsheet (csv - comma separated values). Report definitions can be saved for re-running or automating email delivery from a scheduled job.
- Retrospective - de-allocation and re-allocation of receipts or credit notes against charges with re-calculation of differences on exchange and corresponding general ledger journals.
- Any number of branch - delivery addresses can be added serviced by different sales people with different tax authorities and different areas for sales analysis purposes.
- Unlimited accounts and unlimited number of branches (ship to addresses) for each account.
- Shipping method updated by branch.
- Customer accounts can be in any currency. Individual rate for each invoice, default to currency table rate.
- Invoices and credit notes created in pdf.
- Email of invoices and credit notes.
- Credit notes can be produced automatically taking the details of a selected invoice for subsequent modification.
- Transaction inquiries show sequence of invoices, credit notes and receipts entered.
- Unlimited number of warehouses (stocking locations), stock quantities are maintained for an unlimited number of locations.
- Selling prices for a stock item can be set for each sales type defined in any (and all) currency (ies) allowing great pricing flexibility. Pricing can also be set specific to an individual customer account or even a specific customer branch.
- Automatic back ordering. Sales orders yet to be delivered can be automatically back ordered at the time of invoicing or the balance of the order canceled as appropriate.
- A history of stock movements is maintained by stock item.
- Allows Dummy (service) stock items which can be invoiced, priced, costed but with no stock record maintained for items such as labour or services.
- Kit-set parts can be defined. An order for a kit-set part explodes into the components defined for the parts at the predefined quantities as extended by the number of the kitset item ordered all priced individually. These component quantities are then available on the order for modification by the user.
- Assembly parts can be defined in a similar way to kitsets. These parts exist only for ordering, pricing, invoicing and sales analysis. No stock balance is maintained, instead the quantities of the components are updated in proportion to the quantity defined in the assembly.
- Invoice and credit note inquiries are linked to stock movements so the detail of items sold on an invoice can be queried calling up the actual invoice or credit note that caused the stock movement.
- Standard cost maintained and valuation reports.
- Inventory usage by month inquiry by location and over all locations.
- Inventory planning report showing the last 4 months and the current months sales - including sales of assembly components.
- Receiving inventory against purchase orders creates journals in the general ledger to reflect the increase in stock value and the amount owing to a supplier.
- Stock transfers to other inventory locations can raise transfer dockets.
- Re-order quantities can be maintained.
- Inventory adjustments can create general ledger entries to reflect write on or off of stock value.
- Inventory cost changes can create general ledger entries to reflect write on or off of stock value.
- A stock taking system allows business to continue recording system stock quantities at the time of counting - adjustments created based on these quantities and the sum of all quantities entered as counted for the item. General ledger integration creates the necessary journals to reflect the changes to stock values.
- Controlled items - allow referencing of each stock movement to the bundles/batch references.
- Serialiased inventory allows controlled items to be in units of one. Ie a reference for each individual item.
- Purchase orders and suppliers can be in any currency.
- Supplier item descriptions and pricing (in the currency of the supplier) for purchased items can be maintained. Purchase orders automatically use these prices. The same item can be purchased from many different suppliers.
- Quantities on order show on inventory status inquiries - by inventory location to receive into. Quantities on order also show on planning reports.
- Goods received can be entered up to the purchase order quantity plus a user definable percentage allowance for over delivery.
- Goods received are sequenced as a GRN and a record is retained for every stock movement referenced to the GRN.
- Purchase orders record the quantity received and the quantity invoiced as well as the original quantity ordered.
- Purchase orders can be emailed to one of the defined supplier contacts email addresses.
- Inventory planning report can be produced based on a 3 or 4 month lead time showing suggested quantities to purchase based on the maximum of the prior 3 months usage.
- Purchase orders can be entered for nominal items - ie non-stock items with a general ledger code to be entered to specify how the general ledger integration postings should be made.
- Shipment costing can be set up across several purchase orders from the same supplier choosing only those lines that have been dispatched together. Costs entered against these lines and against the shipment (from AP) are apportioned across all lines. Shipment costing allows for automatic updating of standard costs on closing shipments.
- Suppliers can be defined in any currency.
- Invoices can be entered against goods received with a user definable allowance for over invoicing. Thus ensuring payment is only made for goods received.
- Invoices can be entered as a cost of a shipment for apportionment between the items on the shipment.
- An aged listing of balances is available as a pdf showing either summary balances or the detail invoice by invoice of the balance of the account.
- Retrospective allocation or deallocation of payments to invoices. With differences on exchange reported.
- Supplier invoices cannot be entered with the same reference as prior invoices.
- Supplier invoices/credits can be entered against the internal record of goods received from the supplier. Providing an internal check to ensure only those goods received are paid for.
- Supplier invoices for freight/duty etc can be charged against shipments - from other suppliers.
- Supplier invoices can be entered directly against multiple general ledger codings.
- Inquiry on Suppliers account shows all transactions.
- Fully integrated general ledger postings - keeps the creditors control account in line with the supplier balances in local currency.
- Payment run creates payment transactions based on payment of all due invoices - not flagged as held.
- As many bank accounts as required can be set up - details and account number can be held against the bank account definition.
- Transfers between accounts are automatically detected by entry of payment to another bank account - or receipt.
- Bank transaction matching to bank statements show outstanding payments/receipts only or all depending on selections.
- Online reconciliation statement based on matched and all entered transactions.
Click here to go for online test drive - http://clientst.dns247.com/hrnerp
Admin login - admin
Password - admin
NOW GET ONLINE SYSTEM FOR FREE-
Yes pay only for hosting and maintenance - That means complete solution(Unlimited users/members) in less then 49$ per month
Click here <http://manage.hostrightnow.com/order.php?step=2&pid=70> to
order now -
Benefits of ERP
The benefits accruing to any business enterprise on account of implementing are unlimited. According to the companies like NIKE, DHL, Tektronix, Fujitsu, Millipore, Sun Microsystems, following are some of the benefits they achieved by implementing ERP packages:
- Gives Accounts Payable personnel increased control of invoicing and payment processing and thereby boosting their productivity and eliminating their reliance on computer personnel for these operations.
- Reduce paper documents by providing on-line formats for quickly entering and retrieving information.
- Improves timeliness of information by permitting, posting daily instead of monthly.
- Greater accuracy of information with detailed content, better presentation, fully satisfactory for the Auditors.
- Improved Cost Control
- Faster response and follow up on customers
- More efficient cash collection, say, material reduction in delay in payments by customers.
- Better monitoring and quicker resolution of queries.
- Enables quick response to change in business operations and market conditions.
- Helps to achieve competitive advantage by improving its business process.
- Improves supply-demand linkage with remote locations and branches in different countries.
- Provides a unified customer database usable by all applications.
- Improves International operations by supporting a variety of tax structures, invoicing schemes, multiple currencies, multiple period accounting and languages.
- Improves information access and management throughout the enterprise.
- Provides solution for problems like Y2K and Single Monitory Unit(SMU) or Euro Currency.